Empowered and Connected
People with Disabilities WA have co-designed a training program for people with disabilities wanting to engage in self-advocacy.
The project provides a variety of capacity-building workshops and information sessions across Western Australia and online.
- Your Rights, Your Voice, Your Choice
- An introduction to Self-Advocacy
- Information on NDIS Reviews and Appeals
- Information on the Disability Support Pension
- How to make complaints
- Education around health consumer rights for people with disability.
Registrations for upcoming courses can be made through Eventbrite or contact Vanessa at 9420 7279 (ext 717) or [email protected] for assistance in registering.