This project’s objective is to co-design with people with disability on all aspects of policy, services, and facilities intended for use by people with disability.
The aim is make co-design a valued component of business rather than a compliance consideration. The results will be:
- Increased involvement of people with disability
- Services and facilities better meeting the needs of people with disability
- Employment opportunities for people with disability through a user-pays model
- Model for WA organisations to comply with National Standards
- Scaleable for regional areas
Use the links below to access the two Connect with me resources.